Intensive Driving Course London Info
If you’ve arrived at this page it’s because you’re interested in booking one of our intensive driving courses in London. As seen on the table below, we offer a wide selection of intensive driving course in London which includes one attempt at the practical driving test for FREE! All of our intensive driving courses London can be delivered over one or more weeks if desired……and we even have a few short courses that can be taken over 2-3 days.
We offer our intensive driving courses in all areas of London, Greater London and Middlesex.
Manual & Automatic courses available.
Contact us today on 07944 101200 or book online by:
1. Paying the required course deposit fee below.
2. Complete our online enrolment form HERE.
Why choose our intensive driving courses in London?
- Wide Range of intensive driving courses in London – 7 hour to 50 hour courses offered;
- Fast Results – Pass your Practical Driving Test in as little as 2 days – FACT!
- We work around your busy ‘London’ schedule – NOT the other way around;
- Patient, Friendly and Experienced Approved Driving Instructors);
- FREE Practical Driving Test – we pick up the tab for this.
|Courses||Test INCLUDED||Test NOT INCLUDED|
|Test Not Included|
Learning to drive in London might appear to be a very daunting experience, but this just isn’t the case. The majority of the DVSA test centres in London are in suburbia, NOT in the middle of Oxford Street or Piccadilly Circus. What is rather unique about learning to drive in London is that the majority of people are generally working flat out 24/7 leaving very little time for weekly driving lessons. This is why the All Pass Driving training system – which we have named ‘Intensive Driving Courses London’ – will appeal to many people wanting to pass they’re driving test.
Intensive Driving Courses London: FAQs
What parts of London do you cover?
All areas of London, Middlesex, Essex and Kent are covered.
Why book one of our intensive driving courses London?
We have invested a lot of time and effort into creating our range of intensive driving courses in London to ensure that we have a package that suits every level of ability – i.e. from complete beginner to the person who has attained test standard.
Enrolling onto one of our intensive driving courses in London (or any town/city for that matter) is probably the quickest and overall cheapest way to pass your driving test. The alternative and proven method is to take regular weekly lessons. There’s nothing wrong with choosing this route, but it will take most people several months to become test ready and there’s a high possibility that you’ll spend a lot of time re-capping the lesson that went before. Therefore, if you’re desperate to pass your driving test, then we recommend that you consider taking the hassle free approach and book one of our ‘Intensive Driving Courses London’.
What’s included in the price?
- As part of our training agreement we will book, pay and organise your practical driving test
- We only use ‘Fully Qualified’ Approved Driving Instructors’ (ADI’s)
- We will give you access to numerous training videos that will compliment your in-car training
- Full Documentation to record every aspect of your training experience with us. In addition to a receipt, this includes our ‘Pupil Enrolment Form and ‘Pupil Record Form’
I want to book an intensive driving course in London. What do I do now?
If you’ve decided that you would like to fast track your driving licence by booking onto one of our intensive driving courses London, then please choose one of our courses above and pay the relevant deposit fee. Then complete our enrolment form. We will then organise everything on your behalf.
The following charges/information apply to ALL of our Intensive Driving Courses in London
- All deposit payments include a 3.4% + 0.20p handling charge.
- A £22 arrangement fee is charged on all driving courses booked with All Pass Driving.
- A £50 fee to use our driving instructors car on test day applies to all of our driving courses.
- All Automatic Courses in London incur an extra £100 charge with the exception of our 7-hour course which incurs an extra £75.
- Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until 14 days from the day your order is delivered i.e. our emailed contract.
- When paying a driving course deposit fee, you do so in the knowledge that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions before doing so. www.allpassdriving.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Cancellation Policy: If a client cancels their intensive driving course in London, it is agreed that the course deposit fee is non-refundable unless agreed otherwise or within the agreed refund period. Please refer to our terms and conditions to find out more.
Practical Driving Test Management: It is the sole responsibility of each pupil to manage their own practical driving test once it has been booked. APD will happily do this on your behalf but there is a management fee of £19 for each action executed i.e. change of test date, cancellation, etc.