Intensive Driving Courses Glasgow Info
Do you live in Glasgow or the surrounding area? Do you need to learn to drive for a new job or to ferry the kids around town? If so we can help you pass your driving test in only 1 or 2 weeks (or longer if required) if you book one of our ‘Intensive Driving Courses Glasgow’ packages. When can deliver our shorter 7 and 10-hour course over 2 – 3 days.
Please take a look below at the prices for our intensive courses available in Glasgow. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us to discuss further. Manual and Automatic driving tuition available.
NB. We cover all areas of Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire, Paisley, Dumbartonshire, Inverclyde and Ayrshire.
Contact us today on 07944 101200 or book up by paying the required course deposit payment below AND then complete our online enrolment form HERE
|Courses||Test INCLUDED||Test NOT INCLUDED|
|Test Not Included|
Intensive Driving Courses Glasgow
You might be wondering, “why book a driving course when it’s possible to learn to drive by taking the traditional route of booking weekly driving lessons”? Well, if you book an APD intensive driving course in Glasgow there’s a really good chance that you might have a full driving licence within the next 1 to 4 weeks – Fact!
However if you choose to go down the weekly driving lesson route you will eventually pass your driving test if you work hard and keep attending your lessons but it will probably take you 4 to 6 months if you take a 1 x 2 hour lesson each week and 8-12 months if you book a 1 hour lesson each week.
1. Which of the above 2 options would best suit your current requirements?
2. Would you prefer to pass in 1 WEEK, or pass in 1 YEAR?
Our intensive driving course packages in Glasgow (for short we refer to them as Intensive Driving Courses Glasgow) are conducted on a strictly one-to-one basis and includes 1 attempt at the driving test which is paid for by us.
Furthermore, our intensive driving courses Glasgow are conducted within the area that the practical driving test will be conducted in. This means that all pupils become familiar with the area that they’ll be taking their driving test in before the big day arrives, a major confidence booster!
All Pass Driving (APD) only use fully qualified Approved Driving Instructors (ADI’s).
Occasionally some of our pupils want to double up with a friend or family member to bring down the cost of their intensive driving course, which equates to a reduction of 30% OFF the course fee – a MASSIVE SAVING! We call these driving courses the ‘APD Buddy System’ and they are extremely popular because, like most things in life, learning new skills is sometimes better if you can share the experience with someone else close to you.
NB. Our ‘APD Buddy System’ is available on request ONLY. Furthermore, all of our driving course (except the Buddy system) are delivered on a one-to-one basis.
Intensive Driving Courses Glasgow
Let us put you in the driving seat
- All deposit payments include a 3.4% +0.20p handling charge.
- A £22 arrangement fee is charged on all driving courses booked with All Pass Driving.
- All Automatic Courses in Glasgow incur an extra £135 charge with the exception of our 7 hour course which incurs an extra £75.
- Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until 14 days from the day your order is delivered i.e. our emailed contract.
- When paying a driving course deposit fee you do so in the knowledge that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions before doing so. www.allpassdriving.co.uk/terms-conditions/