Intensive Driving Course Birmingham Info
Do you want to enrol onto an intensive driving courses in Birmingham? If you do then you’ve come to the right place. We offer a quick solution to gaining a full UK driving licence by offering various intensive driving courses in Birmingham and beyond – see our list below. All courses can be conducted over one week or more if required. In fact some of our courses can be conducted over as little as 2-3 days….so what are you waiting for?
Contact us today on 07944 101200 or book up by paying the required course deposit payment below AND then complete our online enrolment form HERE
Intensive Driving Courses in Birmingham
Here are the benefits of booking:
- Wide Range of intensive driving courses in Birmingham – 7 hour to 50 hour courses available;
- Faster Results – Pass your Practical Driving Test in 1 week (or less) NOT 1 year;
- Fit your intensive driving course around your lifestyle/schedule – NOT the other way around;
- Patient, Friendly and Experienced ADI’s (Approved Driving Instructors);
- FREE Practical Driving Test – we’ll pay for it!
|Courses||Test INCLUDED||Test NOT INCLUDED|
|Test Not Included|
All Pass Driving have developed a range of Intensive Driving Course to suit novice, intermediate and advanced pupils.
We can provide tuition in either manual or automatic cars for all ‘Intensive Driving Courses Birmingham’ offered. Please advise what your preference is and we’ll take care of booking your practical driving test.
Intensive Driving Courses have become a very popular method of learning to drive and the demand for our courses has never been greater. This surge in demand is down to 2 factors that affect all of us in today’s world:
(i) an ever increasing business need and (ii) an equally hectic personal lifestyle, leaving very little time left for weekly driving lessons. What greater reason do you need to enrol onto one of our Intensive Driving Courses Birmingham?
Why is it better to book an ‘intensive driving course’ instead of booking regular ‘weekly driving lessons’? This answer is simple to explain. Pupils who book a place onto an intensive driving course will receive a high level of focused instruction on a daily basis which will result in them being able to understand, learn and apply their newly acquired skills at a much faster rate than other pupils who have chosen regular weekly lessons as their preferred route to passing the UK driving test.
Intensive Driving Courses Birmingham
Other charges associated with all intensive driving courses in Birmingham;
- All deposit payments include a 3.4% + 0.20p handling charge.
- A £22 arrangement fee is charged on all driving courses booked with All Pass Driving.
- All Automatic Courses in Birmingham incur an extra £135 charge with the exception of our 7-hour course which incurs an extra £75.
- Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until 14 days from the day your order is delivered i.e. the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day/date that your deposit payment or course fee is paid in full (whichever payment is made first). Our standard administration charge of £37 will apply to ALL such cancellations.
- When paying a driving course deposit fee, you do so in the knowledge that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions before doing so. www.allpassdriving.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Cancellation Policy: If a client cancels their intensive driving course in Birmingham, it is agreed that the course deposit fee is non-refundable unless agreed otherwise or within the agreed refund period. Please refer to our terms and conditions to find out more.
Practical Driving Test Management: It is the sole responsibility of each pupil to manage their own practical driving test once it has been booked. APD will happily do this on your behalf but there is a management fee of £19 for each action executed i.e. change of test date, cancellation, etc.