All Pass Driving (APD)
APD is one of the fastest growing driving schools in the UK today. Our rapid success has made it necessary for us to expand, which means we need to recruit additional driving instructors and for us, the best way to do this is to train our own in-house. We offer a unique and ‘Fastrack’ system that can have you starting your new career in as little as 4-6 months! In addition to our excellent instructor training courses, we will supply all of our clients with the necessary training materials required to learn the skills necessary to become an ‘Approved Driving Instructor’ (ADI).
Earn between £350 and £750 each week
The great thing about being an ADI is that you can work the hours that you decide. Why become an ADI you might ask? Well, for starters it offers good flexibility, excellent earnings potential and unbelievable job satisfaction. Work the hours you choose and feel a great sense of achievement as each of your learners pass the driving test. Few jobs offer the flexibility, earnings potential or job satisfaction. If you would like to enquire further about how we can help you become an ADI and out you in the driving seat of a financially rewarding career, please call our recruitment team on 0845 544 1234 or 07944 101200.
Legal requirements for becoming an instructor
- You should have held a full United Kingdom or European Union driving licence for a minimum of 3 years.
- You must be aged 21 or older.
- Your driving licence must be clean for at least 4 years prior to applying to become an ADI.
- The DSA require that you are a “fit and proper” person before they will allow your name to be entered in the ADI register. In other words, they will assess any/all previous motoring convictions & criminal convictions you may have had before they approve your application to join the ADI register.
- You must hold a current and valid criminal disclosure record. If you don’t have this, let us know and we’ll advise you how to get one.
What Exams Do You Need To Pass?
PART 1 – The FIRST exam you need to pass on your road to becoming an Approved Driving Instructor is the ADI Theory & Hazard Perception Tests.
PART 2 -The second test is very similar to the current learner test taken in the UK, with the exception that you’ll be expected to do ALL the manoeuvre exercises and demonstrate that you can drive on the motorway safely.
PART 3 – The Final test is in two parts and is probably the most challenging test in the whole process, but certainly NOT impossible. For this you will role play with your examiner. He or she will play the part of both a novice (1st part) and experienced pupil (2nd part). You will need to identify, analyse and provide remedial advice for ALL mistakes made. Don’t worry if this sounds daunting at the moment, we’ll teach you everything you need to know in order to pass.
Further Information :
More details about becoming an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) can be found via the following web links: